maandag 1 september 2008

Welcome

Hi there,
welcome to my personal blog, I will write on this piece of internetspace my interests in the New Media field and tips and links to nice cyberplaces. I am a student New Media, a master at the University of Amsterdam. Last year I graduated for my Bachelors degree in Information Science and I also have a propedeuse in Psychology. New Media is such an exiting field because it's so new, young and undeveloped, you feel you can contribute a lot to this field and influence the way it will develop in the future.
Hope you'll enjoy my blogs, kiss Dorris

Link to my hyvessite: http://roel-do-.hyves.nl/

1 opmerking:

Nathalie zei

You go girl!! I just loooooove your masters of media site! And your first blog is such fun :) Thanks for making my day! I'm very excited to read the sequel. Kisses